Wednesday 14 March 2012

Wooden Craft Box

I bought this wooden tool box for £8 at a local shopping center (Lidl) They have selection of brick-a-brack crap down the middle aisle.Which i always enjoy looking through for bits i might be able to make art out of.They actually do really cheap canvases there too.Which I've had before.
Anyway i got this box and decided it would make a great place for my crafty friend to store all her wool,needles, threads, beads crochet hooks and about a million other things that were at the time scattered across her craft desk.I painted this design in acrylic paint and used a black chalk marker (Poska) for the outline.I'm very proud of how it turned out, and my friend seemed to be pleased with it.





                                                CLICK IMAGES FOR FULL SIZE VIEW

No comments:

Post a Comment