Sunday 24 August 2014

Hip Hop Canvases

Oh yeah ive been doing a lot of spray painting the past year. I did a commision a few weeks back for someone that wanted portraits of Snoop Dogg, Dre Dre and Tupac. All painted in graffiti stencil style. 
I sold the set for £120. If anyone wants one, let me know. I have the stencils now so i can mass produce them, technically. They almost killed me to be honest. I had to trace the images onto tracing paper off of a widescreen TV, then trace that onto A3 paper. Do this 3 times for each color in the portrait. Then with a scalpel and a cutting mat I sat there for 3 hours slicing out each annoying bit of paper, untill my legs were dead from sitting on the floor for so long.
Anyways it all payed off and i was left with these bad boys :










No comments:

Post a Comment