Sunday 20 October 2013

Customised Skateboard (Dot-work) FOR SALE

This was a blank/ flourescent pink skateboard i got on ebay for next to nothing. I came up with a simple pencil sketch of what i wanted the design to look like, though i already had it in my head beforehand, as usual. I then drew the design on in pencil and used black and white acrylic paint to fill in the large areas of each color, then using a black Uniball fine liner and some black Posca Markers, filled in the details. This was the last Dot-Work picture i did, as it drove me quite insane and my wrist hurt from using it like some sort of vibrating tattoo gun.

If anyone would like to buy this and hang it in their home. Just send me an offer on a price. I would rather you tell me how much you think its worth rather than me decide how much I think its worth, as it annoys me greatly when artists charge ridiculous prices for their own work, when noone even knows who they are.






This piece is for sale right now on Ebay : 




No comments:

Post a Comment